Monroe, NH – Accounting Specialist
Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs, a market leader in the Northeast of both organic and cage-free eggs, is seeking an Accounting Specialist to join our growing team. Pete and Gerry’s Organics is a certified B-Corp with headquarters located in Monroe, NH. The Accounting Specialist is responsible for accounts payable and receivable tasks for the Company. This position requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail and proven accuracy. This is a great position for
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Experience in processing all aspects of the Accounts Payable cycle.
- Ability to research and resolve vendor and customer inquiries and discrepancies.
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain process improvements.
- BA in accounting or business with emphasis in accounting required. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting is required.
- Strong knowledge of general accounting principles.
- The ability to multi-task is essential.
- Detail oriented with a high level of attention to financial accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; including outstanding telephone etiquette and face-to-face interaction.
- Proficient with ERP systems, Microsoft Navision Dynamics, Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel and basic internet research.
To Apply for this position, choose one of the following: