Monroe, NH – Category Manager
This position will oversee category planning, data analysis and retail/shopper insights working closely with the leadership team in the development and communication of sales and product strategies consistent with business objectives. The category manager will work cross functionally to develop retail strategies, new item and new account presentations, sales forecast and account and product overviews.
- Sales data oversight, analysis and communication. Track and report on key sales metrics.
- Category analysis and reporting – establish dashboards and insight overviews.
- Analyze shopper behaviors to develop market and retail strategies.
- Develop selling support materials and other sales tracking and meeting support tools.
- Present category insights to internal team and retailers.
- Participate in key sales account calls.
- Coordinate development, tracking and analysis of sales forecast and production planning with Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance.
- Work with trade planner, sales team and brokers on promotional planning and analysis.
- Support new item launches and life cycle analysis.
- Review, vet and help manage customer marketing programs.
- Facilitate and contribute to sales, marketing and supply chain meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 year’s related experience in Category Management, Sales Analysis and/or Field Sales in the CPG industry, preferably with food experience
- Excellent communications, training and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills including proficiency with business intelligence tools and software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Strong project management skills
- Travel up to 25%
To Apply for this position, choose one of the following: