Monroe, NH – Machine Operator
The Machine Operator is responsible for operating the egg processing machine and associated egg packaging equipment. You will manage the daily production plan and efficiently run the machine based on plan and available egg mix. Duties include machine and date code setup, carton inventory management and staging cartons for the day’s run.
Key areas of Responsibility
- Check the board daily for date codes and accuracy.
- Daily machine set up and clean up.
- Ensure cartons are printed with correct date codes.
- Coordinate production based on daily production plan, adjusting as necessary during the day.
- Manage flow of eggs via computer touch screen.
- Keep work area clean at all times. Clean up egg matter, etc. when time allows and always prior to any breaks
- Assist co-workers as needed – teamwork
- Attend safety training, use PPE’s as required and put safe practices into place every day
- Comply with Food Safety and GMP requirements at all times
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a production environment preferred
- Proficient with basic math
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to keep up in fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
To Apply for this position, choose one of the following: