Monroe, NH – Quality Assurance Manager
The Quality Assurance(QA) Manager ensures that customer expectations for product quality are met or exceeded, by instilling a Culture of Quality. This position is primarily responsible for overseeing the Company quality programs, processes and procedures at all sites, including HACCP, SQF, SOP’s and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- HACCP Coordinator and responsible for HACCP compliance.
- SQF Practitioner and oversees the SQF Program.
- Performs internal audits to ensure ongoing compliance of food safety protocols.
- Validate performance of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and other SQF programs and ensure overall quality expectations and guidelines are met.
- Provide personnel training on HACCP, SQF and GMP’s and JHA’s.
- Responsible for annual SQF Audits, and maintains all department records.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of quality and operational practices.
- Manages consumer inquiries and complaints.
- Ensures current certification for all farms and processing facilities.
- Bachelor of Science Degree preferred
- 5+ years related experience (food industry experience preferred)
- HACCP Certification
- SQF Practitioner
- Previous experience building and leading a successful team
- Proven audit management skills
- Strong communicator verbally and in writing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Must be willing to travel to multiple plant facilities
To Apply for this position, choose one of the following: