Bacon Dusted Egg Topped Avocado Toast
Courtesy of I Am a Honey Bee
This one has it all: Bacon, Egg & Avocado!
- 8 ounces of bacon
- 4 slices of Hawaiian Bread
- 4 Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- salt and pepper
- garnish with chopped scallions and lemon zest
- Add bacon to a food processor and pulse until you have a very fine, powdery texture.
- When you are ready to make the assemble your breakfast, begin by toasting the slices of bread.
- Mash your avocado. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add 1 Tablespoon bacon fat. Cook your eggs sunny side up or over easy. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to remove excess grease.
- Add the mashed avocado to the toast. Then place the eggs on the avocado.
- Sprinkle the bacon dust on the cooked eggs. Add chopped scallions and lemon zest.
Sign up for amazing recipes, special offers, and $1.50 OFF your next purchase!