Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Totchos
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Totchos (tater tot nachos), are a fun way to have breakfast with the kids. It’s simple; nothing crazy that a picky eater wouldn’t eat, and, like all nachos, you can easily expand upon it for the adults! Our thanks to Dad With A Pan for this recipe.
1-pound bag tater tots
8-10 ounces cheese, shredded
12 ounces bacon
6-8 Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- Chop bacon into 1-inch squares, cook in a medium pan until crispy, and set aside on a paper towel.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Fill a 12-inch skillet with tater tots, then top with cheese and bacon.
- With a large spoon, create indentations where you plan to place your eggs. Crack an egg into each of the indentations (this will keep them from sliding around).
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until egg white is opaque.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then serve with your favorite condiments.
Sign up for amazing recipes, special offers, and $1.50 OFF your next purchase!