These will add some real color to the kitchen!
- ¾ cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- ⅔ cup butter
- 1⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 oz chocolate chunks
- Over medium heat, melt butter in a saucepan and set aside.
- In a second pot, bring ½ cup of water to a boil.
- In a large bowl, mix together cocoa powder and baking soda. Stir in ⅓ cup of melted butter and the boiling water.
- Stir in sugar, eggs and the remaining butter.
- Stir in flour, salt and vanilla extract.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Pour brownie batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the brownies pull away from the side of the pan.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
- After the brownies have cooled, break the brownies up into a bowl. Leave out the crusty sides. Fluff brownies with a fork.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop brownie balls.
- Freeze balls for 10-15 minutes.
- Dip brownie balls into melted chocolate and add sprinkles.