Easy Biscuit Egg Bake
Miranda, Contributor at Emily Reviews
Whether hosting a Sunday brunch for extended family and friends or just cooking for yourself, here’s a great dish that is sure to satisfy.
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 dozen Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- Ham or Turkey Deli Meat
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 small onion
- ½ red pepper
- ½ orange pepper
- ½ green pepper
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Cabot cheese (in desired flavor)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Press 2 cans of crescent rolls onto the bottom of pan to make a “crust”.
- In a separate bowl, crack 1 dozen Nellie’s Free Range Eggs.
- Add 2 tablespoons milk and whisk together until beaten well.
- Pour onto crust.
- Dice the peppers, onions, deli meat, and Cabot cheese and sprinkle across eggs.
- Sprinkle the entire pan with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or till done.
Sign up for amazing recipes, special offers, and $1.50 OFF your next purchase!