courtesy of Sandra Laflamme
1/2 cup halved thin zucchini slices (about 2 oz)
2/3 cup chopped green onions with tops
1/3 cup julienned sweet red pepper
2 Whole Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
4 Nellie’s Free Range egg whites
2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic salt
3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
4 ounces fettucini or linguine, cooked and drained
4 cherry tomato halves
1. Spray C10-inch omelet pan or skillet with non-stick pan spray.
2. Add zucchini, onions, and red pepper.
3. Cover and cook over medium heat until zucchini is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, beat together whole eggs and whiles, cheese and seasonings.
5. Pour over vegetables.
6. Add fettucini and tomatoes.
7. As egg mixture begins to set, gently draw an inverted spatula completely across bottom and sides of pan.
8. Continue until eggs are thickened but still not moist. Do not stir constantly. Serve immediately.