Veggie Egg Wrap
Recipe & photo courtesy of OneLoveNutrition
These veggie egg wraps make a great meal to enjoy while on-the-go!
4 cups organic collard greens
1 tsp turmeric
½ curry powder
1 tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 cup chopped veggies (carrots, cabbage, etc.)
1 Nellie’s Free Range Egg
½ to 1 tsp coconut oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare turmeric collards
- Chiffonade or chop collard greens into ½ pieces. Place in non-stick frying pan with 1 tsp turmeric, ½ tsp curry powder, salt and pepper to taste, and 1 tbsp unsalted butter.
- Cook 10 minutes on medium-high heat, turn off heat and cover with aluminum foil and let heat cook the rest of the way
- Prep eggs
- Coat frying pan with 1 tsp coconut oil. In a separate small bowl, gently whip one egg with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into frying pan. On low heat, cook egg slowly on one side. Once cooked, gently flip to allow other side to cook.
- Remove pan from heat source and transfer egg to a plate by gently pouring it onto the plate. Egg should easily pour out of pan onto plate.
- Place chopped veggies, turmeric greens onto the egg wrap, and gently roll.
Sign up for amazing recipes, special offers, and $1.50 OFF your next purchase!